Clue: Service aces?
We have 2 answers for the clue Service aces?. See the results below.
- Two-seaters or four-seaters, e.g.?
- They show you to your table
- Two-seaters, maybe
- Bistro bigwigs
- Bistro VIPs
- They respond to your reservations
- Restaurant VIPs
- Bistro biggies
- Four-seaters, maybe?
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - October 10, 2009
- New York Times - August 22, 2003
- New York Times - April 29, 2000
Found an answer for the clue Service aces? that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!