MAITREDS is a crossword puzzle answer that we have spotted 11 times.
- Service aces?
- Two-seaters or four-seaters, e.g.?
- They show you to your table
- Two-seaters, maybe
- Bistro bigwigs
- Bistro VIPs
- They respond to your reservations
- Restaurant VIPs
- Bistro biggies
- Four-seaters, maybe?
Last Seen In:
- LA Times - August 05, 2014
- New York Times - March 09, 2012
- Washington Post - January 06, 2012
- LA Times Sunday - June 26, 2011
- Wall Street Journal - June 11, 2010
- Netword - May 08, 2008
- New York Times - April 15, 2007
- New York Times - September 04, 2006
- New York Times - July 15, 2006
- Washington Post - July 30, 2004
- Washington Post - May 03, 2002
- New York Times - April 29, 2000
Seen a clue for the answer maitreds that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!