We have 9 answers for the clue Settles. See the results below.
- Goes kaput
- Places to put home plates?
- Makes, as a putt
- Kitchen fixtures
- Drops down
- Lavatory lineup
- Goes to the bottom
- Floats antonym
- Home Depot display
Last Seen In:
- LA Times - July 05, 2014
- LA Times - December 07, 2013
- Netword - March 06, 2010
- New York Times - May 30, 2008
- Netword - August 03, 2007
- Washington Post - March 24, 2003
- New York Times - April 23, 2000
- New York Times - May 01, 1999
- New York Times - November 14, 1998
- New York Times - August 01, 1998
- New York Times - March 29, 1998
- New York Times - December 13, 1997
Found an answer for the clue Settles that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!