NONCOMS is a crossword puzzle answer that we have spotted 9 times.
- Sarges, e.g.
- Corporals, e.g.
- Army sergeants, among others
- CPOs, e.g.
- Corporals et al.
- Sgts. Bilko, York, etc.
- Sgts., e.g.
- Corporals and privates
- Sergeants, e.g., for short
Last Seen In:
- USA Today - August 08, 2016
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - June 17, 2016
- Universal - February 25, 2016
- Wall Street Journal - June 14, 2013
- USA Today - May 21, 2010
- LA Times - April 20, 2008
- Washington Post - March 01, 2008
- Washington Post - December 12, 2007
- Universal - August 26, 2007
- Washington Post - February 21, 2005
- New York Sun - January 25, 2005
- New York Times - June 22, 2003
Seen a clue for the answer noncoms that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!