We have 4 answers for the clue Shamus. See the results below.
- Private eye
- Sleuth, informally
- Private eye, for short
- Pinkerton, e.g.
- P.I., e.g.
- Sleuth, for short
- Clue collector, slangily
Last Seen In:
- Universal - April 25, 2018
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - December 10, 2016
- Washington Post - May 13, 2013
- Onion A.V. Club - March 09, 2011
- New York Times - October 17, 2010
- Netword - March 05, 2010
- LA Times Sunday - June 15, 2008
- LA Times - October 19, 2007
- New York Sun - March 16, 2007
- Washington Post - September 23, 2005
- New York Times - September 11, 2004
- Washington Post - November 09, 2001
- New York Times - December 14, 1997
Found an answer for the clue Shamus that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!