Clue: Sleuth, informally
We have 2 answers for the clue Sleuth, informally. See the results below.
- Private eye
- Private eye, for short
- Pinkerton, e.g.
- P.I., e.g.
- Sleuth, for short
- Clue collector, slangily
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - September 19, 2012
- USA Today - October 12, 2011
- USA Today - December 02, 2010
- USA Today - January 29, 2009
- Washington Post - December 21, 2008
- New York Times - August 26, 2008
- New York Times - January 05, 1998
Found an answer for the clue Sleuth, informally that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!