Clue: Shareholder's substitute
We have 1 answer for the clue Shareholder's substitute. See the results below.
- Stockholder's prerogative
- Stockholder's vote
- Electoral college member, e.g.
- Agent, as in a corporate vote
- Authorized stand-in
- Stockholder's agent
- Person authorized to act for another
- Official substitute
Last Seen In:
- Washington Post - October 29, 2009
- Washington Post - April 05, 2008
- New York Times - September 10, 2007
- New York Times - May 26, 2003
Found an answer for the clue Shareholder's substitute that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!