Clue: Stockholder's vote
We have 1 answer for the clue Stockholder's vote. See the results below.
- Stockholder's prerogative
- Shareholder's substitute
- Electoral college member, e.g.
- Agent, as in a corporate vote
- Authorized stand-in
- Stockholder's agent
- Person authorized to act for another
- Official substitute
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - May 05, 1997
Found an answer for the clue Stockholder's vote that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!