Clue: Sharif of "Funny Girl"
We have 1 answer for the clue Sharif of "Funny Girl". See the results below.
- First name in Persian poetry
- Bradley or Sharif
- Early writer on algebra
- Jerusalem's Mosque of ___
- Barbra's 1968 co-star
- "ER" actor Epps
- First name in bridge
- Gen. Bradley
- Bradley, the G.I.'s General
- Poet portrayed by Vincent Price in "Son of Sinbad"
Last Seen In:
- Washington Post - November 04, 2014
- Washington Post - August 16, 2008
- New York Times - February 26, 2008
- New York Times - June 28, 2004
- Washington Post - February 13, 2004
Found an answer for the clue Sharif of "Funny Girl" that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!