Clue: Sharp surgical instrument
We have 1 answer for the clue Sharp surgical instrument. See the results below.
- Surgical incision maker
- Surgical instrument
- British medical journal, with "The"
- Incision maker
- Surgeon's tool
- Pointed instrument
- Small surgical knife
- British medical journal, with The
- British medical journal, with ''The''
- Surgical knife
Last Seen In:
- Universal - November 21, 2013
- Universal - February 17, 2012
- New York Times - May 02, 2001
Found an answer for the clue Sharp surgical instrument that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!