Clue: Surgical instrument
We have 8 answers for the clue Surgical instrument. See the results below.
- Surgical incision maker
- Sharp surgical instrument
- British medical journal, with "The"
- Incision maker
- Surgeon's tool
- Pointed instrument
- Small surgical knife
- British medical journal, with The
- British medical journal, with ''The''
- Surgical knife
Last Seen In:
- Universal - July 11, 2015
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - October 07, 2011
- Canadiana - September 13, 2010
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - April 01, 2010
- USA Today - October 24, 2008
- New York Times - May 15, 2005
- New York Times - March 29, 1999
Found an answer for the clue Surgical instrument that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!