Clue: She never reached Howland Island
We have 1 answer for the clue She never reached Howland Island. See the results below.
- "Lady Lindy"
- First woman to earn the Distinguished Flying Cross
- "20 Hrs., 40 Min." author, 1928
- Subject of the book "Last Flight"
- Lady Lindy
- She never made it to Howland Island
- 1929 "Powder Puff Derby" participant
- Subject of the Joni Mitchell song "Amelia"
- Aviator Amelia
- Noted 1928 Atlantic crosser
Last Seen In:
- New York Sun - January 26, 2007
- New York Times - October 20, 2000
Found an answer for the clue She never reached Howland Island that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!