Clue: "Lady Lindy"
We have 1 answer for the clue "Lady Lindy". See the results below.
- She never reached Howland Island
- First woman to earn the Distinguished Flying Cross
- "20 Hrs., 40 Min." author, 1928
- Subject of the book "Last Flight"
- Lady Lindy
- She never made it to Howland Island
- 1929 "Powder Puff Derby" participant
- Subject of the Joni Mitchell song "Amelia"
- Aviator Amelia
- Noted 1928 Atlantic crosser
Last Seen In:
- Washington Post - February 04, 2008
- Washington Post - April 09, 2000
- New York Times - January 26, 1997
Found an answer for the clue "Lady Lindy" that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!