Clue: She painted "The Old Oaken Bucket"
We have 1 answer for the clue She painted "The Old Oaken Bucket". See the results below.
- Noted Charlton Heston role
- 1956 Charlton Heston role
- He took two tablets
- Receiver of the Ten Commandments
- Purported Pentateuch penner
- Grandma ___
- Red Sea parter
- Aaron's brother
- Parter of the Red Sea
- Decalogue recipient
Last Seen In:
- Washington Post - September 03, 2000
Found an answer for the clue She painted "The Old Oaken Bucket" that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!