We have 6 answers for the clue Sheepish. See the results below.
- Like mutton
- Just like ewe?
- Like Bo-Peep's herd
- Like rams and lambs
- Like Dolly the clone
- Like a member of the fold
- Like bighorns
Last Seen In:
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - September 17, 2013
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - April 30, 2012
- Wall Street Journal - January 13, 2012
- New York Times - June 18, 2008
- USA Today - March 14, 2008
- Universal - January 27, 2008
- New York Sun - November 26, 2007
- Universal - October 23, 2007
- King Syndicate - Premier Sunday - January 08, 2006
- USA Today - November 04, 2004
- USA Today - September 14, 2004
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - April 10, 2004
- New York Times - October 22, 1999
Found an answer for the clue Sheepish that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!