We have 4 answers for the clue Woolly. See the results below.
- Like mutton
- Just like ewe?
- Like Bo-Peep's herd
- Like rams and lambs
- Like Dolly the clone
- Like a member of the fold
- Like bighorns
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - November 14, 2015
- New York Times - July 30, 2015
- Washington Post - August 25, 2013
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - March 11, 2013
- New York Times - December 23, 2012
- LA Times - August 11, 2012
- New York Times - March 06, 2010
- New York Times - May 26, 2007
- New York Times - August 27, 2005
- Washington Post - July 01, 2001
- New York Times - December 26, 1999
Found an answer for the clue Woolly that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!