Clue: Sheltered from the wind
We have 1 answer for the clue Sheltered from the wind. See the results below.
- Toward shelter
- Nautical direction
- Not into the wind
- Like one side of a ship
- On the safe side?
- Nautical heading
- Direction at sea
- Sheltered, nautically
- On the quiet side?
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - April 12, 2017
- Washington Post - October 25, 2014
- King Syndicate - Premier Sunday - December 02, 2012
- Universal - November 02, 2011
- Washington Post - May 26, 2010
- New York Times - June 01, 2009
- USA Today - November 21, 2007
- New York Sun - August 30, 2006
- USA Today - October 11, 2005
- New York Times - February 10, 1997
Found an answer for the clue Sheltered from the wind that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!