Clue: Sheltered, nautically
We have 1 answer for the clue Sheltered, nautically. See the results below.
- Toward shelter
- Nautical direction
- Not into the wind
- Sheltered from the wind
- Like one side of a ship
- On the safe side?
- Nautical heading
- Direction at sea
- On the quiet side?
Last Seen In:
- LA Times - September 12, 2014
- Universal - December 06, 2013
- Universal - September 12, 2013
- USA Today - August 30, 2013
- Universal - May 06, 2013
- Universal - April 04, 2013
- King Syndicate - Premier Sunday - April 03, 2011
- Universal - October 29, 2010
- LA Times - December 05, 2007
- Washington Post - October 25, 2006
- Washington Post - September 08, 2005
- New York Times - February 07, 2005
- Washington Post - December 04, 2004
- Washington Post - January 15, 2004
- New York Times - October 15, 1997
Found an answer for the clue Sheltered, nautically that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!