Clue: Sherlock's lady friend
We have 1 answer for the clue Sherlock's lady friend. See the results below.
- Adler of Sherlock Holmes stories
- "Goodnight" girl of song
- 1973 Broadway revival starring Debbie Reynolds
- Hit 1919 musical revived in 1973
- Wife of two Forsytes, in "The Forsyte Saga"
- Goddess of peace
- One of the Horae
- Singer Cara
- Personification of peace, in myth
- Dunne of "I Remember Mama"
Last Seen In:
- Universal - April 15, 2013
- Universal - September 25, 2010
- Universal - January 28, 2010
- New York Times - August 09, 1998
Found an answer for the clue Sherlock's lady friend that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!