Clue: Ship commanded by Pinzón
We have 1 answer for the clue Ship commanded by Pinzón. See the results below.
- Ship commanded by Martin Pinzón
- One of a trio that weighed anchor August 3, 1492
- One of an old threesome
- Columbian vessel
- Martín Pinzón's command
- One of Columbus's ships
- Second of a historical trio
- Ship of 1492
- One of a famous trio
- Martín Alonso Pinzón's ship
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - January 15, 2003
Found an answer for the clue Ship commanded by Pinzón that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!