Clue: Shuts (up)
We have 8 answers for the clue Shuts (up). See the results below.
- Doesn't squeal, with "up"
- Closemouthed ones
- Chowder morsels
- Kin of 42 Down
- ''Casino'' seafood
- Dollars, so to speak
Last Seen In:
- Netword - March 11, 2011
- LA Times - January 19, 2010
- New York Times - February 28, 2009
- Netword - May 17, 2008
- Universal - October 11, 2007
- New York Sun - October 25, 2006
- New York Times - August 17, 2003
- Washington Post - January 29, 2003
- New York Times - March 08, 2000
Found an answer for the clue Shuts (up) that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!