We have 5 answers for the clue Smackers. See the results below.
- Shuts (up)
- Doesn't squeal, with "up"
- Closemouthed ones
- Chowder morsels
- Kin of 42 Down
- ''Casino'' seafood
- Dollars, so to speak
Last Seen In:
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - January 13, 2018
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - April 14, 2017
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - September 01, 2016
- Wall Street Journal - December 13, 2013
- Washington Post - June 20, 2010
- Universal - April 02, 2009
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - June 26, 2008
- LA Times - January 20, 2008
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - September 17, 2004
- New York Times - January 03, 2002
- New York Times - March 22, 2001
Found an answer for the clue Smackers that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!