Clue: Sicilian tourist attraction
We have 2 answers for the clue Sicilian tourist attraction. See the results below.
- View from Catania
- Site of the forges of Hephaestus, in myth
- Workshop of Hephaestus
- 11,000-ft. high smoker
- View from Fontanarossa Intl. Airport
- Destroyer of the town Nicolosi in 1669
- In myth, home of the Cyclops
- Eur. smoker
- Eur. hot spot
- In Sicily it's about 10,920 ft. high
Last Seen In:
- LA Times - September 13, 2013
- New York Times - May 30, 2010
Found an answer for the clue Sicilian tourist attraction that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!