We have 3 answers for the clue Simulate. See the results below.
- Employ a therapeutic technique
- Not be oneself?
- Be a wizard or an elf, say, in Dungeons & Dragons
- Undergo training, perhaps
- Act out of character
- Act out a character
- Act out
- Assume a part
- Do Dungeons & Dragons
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - December 09, 2012
- LA Times - September 12, 2010
- Washington Post - March 19, 2008
- LA Times - February 19, 2006
- Netword - June 30, 2005
- USA Today - August 28, 2003
- Washington Post - May 16, 2002
- New York Times - March 27, 1999
Found an answer for the clue Simulate that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!