ROLEPLAY is a crossword puzzle answer that we have spotted 13 times.
- Employ a therapeutic technique
- Not be oneself?
- Be a wizard or an elf, say, in Dungeons & Dragons
- Undergo training, perhaps
- Act out of character
- Act out a character
- Act out
- Assume a part
- Do Dungeons & Dragons
- Indulge in d&d, e.g.
- Pretend to be someone else
Last Seen In:
- Netword - March 12, 2018
- USA Today - February 25, 2013
- Netword - February 24, 2013
- Universal - May 07, 2012
- USA Today - November 10, 2010
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - June 10, 2010
- New York Times - June 15, 2009
- LA Times - January 13, 2007
- New York Times - November 26, 2005
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - March 04, 2004
- New York Times - June 27, 1999
- New York Times - March 27, 1999
Seen a clue for the answer roleplay that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!