Clue: Sir Hillary of mountain-climbing fame
We have 2 answers for the clue Sir Hillary of mountain-climbing fame. See the results below.
- Onetime Secretary of State Muskie
- Everest climber Hillary
- Mountaineer Hillary
- Poet Spenser
- Everest conqueror Hillary
- "King Lear" character
- Name on the cover of "East of Everest"
- Sir Hillary, of mountain-climbing fame
- Spencer or White
- Hillary, for one
Last Seen In:
- Universal - February 16, 2013
- USA Today - September 16, 2008
Found an answer for the clue Sir Hillary of mountain-climbing fame that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!