Clue: Sister ship of 48-Down
We have 1 answer for the clue Sister ship of 48-Down. See the results below.
- Ship commanded by Martin Pinzón
- One of a trio that weighed anchor August 3, 1492
- One of an old threesome
- Columbian vessel
- Martín Pinzón's command
- One of Columbus's ships
- Second of a historical trio
- Ship of 1492
- One of a famous trio
- Martín Alonso Pinzón's ship
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - March 23, 2003
Found an answer for the clue Sister ship of 48-Down that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!