Clue: Sit ungracefully, with "down"
We have 2 answers for the clue Sit ungracefully, with "down". See the results below.
- Alka-Seltzer sound
- Sit (down)
- Word in an Alka-Seltzer ad
- Raindrop sound
- Make a splash
- Sitting sound
- Alka-Seltzer jingle starter
- Fall sound
- When repeated, start of an old antacid jingle
Last Seen In:
- USA Today - February 06, 2012
- Universal - January 30, 2012
- Universal - June 20, 2009
- New York Sun - October 01, 2008
Found an answer for the clue Sit ungracefully, with "down" that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!