Clue: Skiers' wish
We have 3 answers for the clue Skiers' wish. See the results below.
- Convince with smooth talk
- All-too-frequent Buffalo forecast
- Kind of job
- Cold powder
- Aspen asset
- Fall on Pikes Peak?
- Kids' winter schoolday wish
- The "white" of "White Christmas"
- Pre-cable problem
Last Seen In:
- Universal - May 06, 2014
- New York Times - May 20, 2009
- New York Times - April 13, 2006
- New York Times - August 11, 1997
Found an answer for the clue Skiers' wish that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!