Clue: The "white" of "White Christmas"
We have 2 answers for the clue The "white" of "White Christmas". See the results below.
- Convince with smooth talk
- Skiers' wish
- All-too-frequent Buffalo forecast
- Kind of job
- Cold powder
- Aspen asset
- Fall on Pikes Peak?
- Kids' winter schoolday wish
- Pre-cable problem
Last Seen In:
- USA Today - October 02, 2008
- New York Times - September 14, 1998
Found an answer for the clue The "white" of "White Christmas" that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!