Clue: Slob's opposite
We have 2 answers for the clue Slob's opposite. See the results below.
- Compulsive cleaner
- Compulsive picker-upper
- One who cleans up after the maid?
- Felix Unger, notably
- Hardly a sloppy Joe
- Felix Unger, for one
- Slob's counterpart
- Compulsive tidy-upper
- Constant cleaner
Last Seen In:
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - November 05, 2011
- LA Times - July 19, 2011
- LA Times - February 10, 2010
- New York Times - January 26, 2010
- New York Times - October 22, 2001
- New York Times - October 05, 2001
Found an answer for the clue Slob's opposite that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!