NEATNIK is a crossword puzzle answer that we have spotted 24 times.
- Tidy type
- Slob's opposite
- Order lover
- One who loves pick-ups?
- Felix from "The Odd Couple," e.g.
- Felix Unger, e.g.
- One who leaves nothing out?
- Orderly type
- Felix Unger, for one
- One picking up a lot
- Felix, for one
- Unlikely hoarder
- Compulsive cleaner
- Clutter hater
- One who's bound to order?
- One who's quick to pick up?
- Lover of order
- One whose work is picking up?
- Very tidy sort
- Fastidious sort
- Ultra-tidy type
- Obsessive picker-upper
- Clean freak
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - August 22, 2016
- King Syndicate - Premier Sunday - July 24, 2016
- USA Today - June 15, 2016
- Netword - May 05, 2016
- LA Times - April 13, 2016
- King Syndicate - Premier Sunday - March 20, 2016
- New York Times - June 27, 2015
- LA Times - May 25, 2014
- LA Times - May 18, 2014
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - November 10, 2012
- New York Times - November 26, 2011
- LA Times - July 19, 2011
- New York Times - April 02, 2010
- LA Times - February 10, 2010
- New York Times - January 26, 2010
- Wall Street Journal - January 08, 2010
- New York Times - August 09, 2009
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - December 27, 2008
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - December 22, 2008
- Netword - July 02, 2008
Seen a clue for the answer neatnik that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!