Clue: Snake, for one
We have 3 answers for the clue Snake, for one. See the results below.
- "...peas in ___"
- Footless critter
- Footless animal
- Like two peas in ___
- "... peas in ___"
- Snake or eel, e.g.
- Like peas in ___
- One without a leg to stand on
- Animal with no feet
- Like two peas in __
Last Seen In:
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - March 13, 2004
- New York Times - February 29, 2004
- New York Times - May 28, 2000
- New York Times - September 13, 1998
Found an answer for the clue Snake, for one that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!