REPTILE is a crossword puzzle answer that we have spotted 23 times.
- Dinosaur, e.g.
- Cold-blooded one
- Despicable sort
- Creepy crawler?
- Snake or alligator
- Herpetologist's subject
- Herpetology specimen
- Cobra, e.g.
- Its blood runs cold
- Cold-blooded vertebrate
- Snake or alligator, e.g.
- Scaled-back thing?
- Snake or skink
- Gator or gecko
- Crocodile, for one
- Snake, e.g.
- Lizard, e.g.
- Snake or lizard
- Cold-blooded sort
- Monitor, e.g.
- Gator, for one
- Chameleon, e.g.
- Lizard or snake, e.g.
Last Seen In:
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - December 12, 2016
- New York Times - August 05, 2016
- New York Times - July 22, 2016
- Netword - February 22, 2016
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - August 17, 2015
- Wall Street Journal - March 13, 2015
- Washington Post - January 04, 2015
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - October 20, 2014
- New York Times - July 03, 2014
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - January 17, 2013
- Universal - January 10, 2013
- Universal - December 24, 2012
- New York Times - March 26, 2011
- USA Today - April 12, 2010
- LA Times - November 15, 2008
- LA Times - August 26, 2008
- New York Times - July 07, 2008
- King Syndicate - Premier Sunday - June 08, 2008
- LA Times Sunday - April 06, 2008
- USA Today - March 19, 2008
Seen a clue for the answer reptile that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!