Clue: Snooker items
We have 1 answer for the clue Snooker items. See the results below.
- They're waited for at a theater
- Some nods
- Sticks around a game parlor
- They may be given from behind a curtain
- 49-Down's aids
- Sticks in a bar?
- Barroom sticks
- Sticks on a table
- Baton waves, e.g.
Last Seen In:
- Canadiana - September 25, 2017
- USA Today - December 26, 2008
Found an answer for the clue Snooker items that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!