Clue: Sociologist Shelby
We have 1 answer for the clue Sociologist Shelby. See the results below.
- Actor Bob of "Of Mice and Men," 1939
- Sir Richard of The Tatler
- "The Spectator" essayist
- Tommy of "Finian's Rainbow"
- TV's "Remington ___"
- "The Christian Hero" author, 1701
- Writer Shelby
- British essayist Sir Richard
- "Dear Prue" writer
- The Tatler essayist
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - June 21, 1997
Found an answer for the clue Sociologist Shelby that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!