Clue: "The Christian Hero" author, 1701
We have 1 answer for the clue "The Christian Hero" author, 1701. See the results below.
- Actor Bob of "Of Mice and Men," 1939
- Sociologist Shelby
- Sir Richard of The Tatler
- "The Spectator" essayist
- Tommy of "Finian's Rainbow"
- TV's "Remington ___"
- Writer Shelby
- British essayist Sir Richard
- "Dear Prue" writer
- The Tatler essayist
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - July 24, 1999
Found an answer for the clue "The Christian Hero" author, 1701 that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!