Clue: Soft, white mineral
We have 2 answers for the clue Soft, white mineral. See the results below.
- Rock salt
- Highway department supply
- Ice-melting aid
- Cubic crystals with perfect cleavage
- Road salt
- Ice cream-making supply
- Melter on winter sidewalks
- Snow-melting salt
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - December 26, 2014
- New York Times - May 18, 2004
Found an answer for the clue Soft, white mineral that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!