Clue: Some A.L. sluggers
We have 1 answer for the clue Some A.L. sluggers. See the results below.
- Some batters, for short
- Baseball figures: Abbr.
- The N.L. doesn't allow them
- Some A.L.'ers
- Nonfielding A.L. players
- Some ALers
- Some AL sluggers
- Batters who don't field (abbr.)
- The Yankees use them, but the Mets rarely ever can (abbr.)
- Some AL players
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - October 03, 2016
- LA Times - June 14, 2012
- New York Times - February 13, 2008
Found an answer for the clue Some A.L. sluggers that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!