Clue: Some A.L. sluggers
We have 2 answers for the clue Some A.L. sluggers. See the results below.
- Some batters, for short
- Baseball figures: Abbr.
- The N.L. doesn't allow them
- Some A.L.'ers
- Nonfielding A.L. players
- Some ALers
- Some AL sluggers
- Batters who don't field (abbr.)
- The Yankees use them, but the Mets rarely ever can (abbr.)
- Some AL players
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - October 17, 2017
- New York Times - October 03, 2016
- LA Times - June 14, 2012
- Onion A.V. Club - August 11, 2010
- New York Times - February 13, 2008
- Washington Post - November 26, 2001
Found an answer for the clue Some A.L. sluggers that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!