Clue: Some candidates: Abbr.
We have 1 answer for the clue Some candidates: Abbr.. See the results below.
- They're often responsible for upsets: Abbr.
- They're unaffiliated: Abbr.
- Polit. wild cards
- Middle-of-the-roaders: Abbr.
- They're neither Dem. nor Rep.
- Some voters: Abbr.
- Neither Dems. nor Reps.
- Unaffiliated voters (abbr.)
- Some candidates (abbr.)
- They're neither Rep. nor Dem.
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - November 12, 2000
Found an answer for the clue Some candidates: Abbr. that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!