Clue: Some diner orders
We have 1 answer for the clue Some diner orders. See the results below.
- They're toasted at luncheons
- Short orders
- Diner orders
- Toasted sandwiches, for short
- Some sandwiches, for short
- Nonkosher sandwiches
- Some deli orders, briefly
- Some lunch orders
- They may be stuck with toothpicks
- They're made in short order
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - February 04, 2004
- New York Times - July 24, 2002
Found an answer for the clue Some diner orders that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!