Clue: They're toasted at luncheons
We have 1 answer for the clue They're toasted at luncheons. See the results below.
- Short orders
- Diner orders
- Toasted sandwiches, for short
- Some sandwiches, for short
- Nonkosher sandwiches
- Some deli orders, briefly
- Some diner orders
- Some lunch orders
- They may be stuck with toothpicks
- They're made in short order
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - June 22, 1997
Found an answer for the clue They're toasted at luncheons that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!