Clue: Some N.Y. and N.J. roads
We have 1 answer for the clue Some N.Y. and N.J. roads. See the results below.
- Some rtes.
- There's no free ride on these hwys.
- Some hwys.
- Toll rds.
- Rtes. with plazas
- Toll collectors, for short
- I-90 in Mass. et al.
- Some state-spanning rds.
- Rtes. that can take a toll on your driving?
- Major Pa. and N.J. routes
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - January 30, 1999
Found an answer for the clue Some N.Y. and N.J. roads that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!