TPKS is a crossword puzzle answer that we have spotted 10 times.
- Some rtes.
- There's no free ride on these hwys.
- Some N.Y. and N.J. roads
- Some hwys.
- Toll rds.
- Rtes. with plazas
- Toll collectors, for short
- I-90 in Mass. et al.
- Some state-spanning rds.
- Rtes. that can take a toll on your driving?
Last Seen In:
- Washington Post - October 23, 2014
- LA Times - February 10, 2013
- Wall Street Journal - March 25, 2011
- Netword - February 04, 2011
- LA Times - April 08, 2010
- Netword - October 17, 2009
- LA Times - May 25, 2009
- New York Times - May 16, 2009
- LA Times - November 26, 2007
- New York Times - September 17, 2000
- New York Times - January 30, 1999
- New York Times - September 22, 1998
- New York Times - November 30, 1997
Seen a clue for the answer tpks that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!