Clue: Some showdowns
We have 1 answer for the clue Some showdowns. See the results below.
- Political debates, often
- Combats of honor
- Where seconds count
- Contests ending in draws?
- Old-fashioned argument enders
- They're often scheduled at noon
- Contests for two
- Combat on a small scale
- Seconds participate in them
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - November 18, 2000
- New York Times - January 19, 2000
Found an answer for the clue Some showdowns that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!