Clue: Where seconds count
We have 2 answers for the clue Where seconds count. See the results below.
- Political debates, often
- Some showdowns
- Combats of honor
- Contests ending in draws?
- Old-fashioned argument enders
- They're often scheduled at noon
- Contests for two
- Combat on a small scale
- Seconds participate in them
Last Seen In:
- New York Sun - August 15, 2007
- New York Times - December 28, 2001
Found an answer for the clue Where seconds count that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!