Clue: Son of Hera
We have 1 answer for the clue Son of Hera. See the results below.
- Greek Mars
- God of war
- Greek war god
- "Iliad" figure
- Trojan ally, in the "Iliad"
- God shown with a burning torch
- Father of Fear and Panic
- Son of Zeus
- Vultures were sacred to him
- Half brother of Hermes
Last Seen In:
- Netword - October 07, 2011
- Universal - December 16, 2009
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - January 17, 2008
- New York Sun - November 14, 2007
- King Syndicate - Premier Sunday - June 17, 2007
- New York Times - December 15, 2003
- New York Times - May 31, 2000
Found an answer for the clue Son of Hera that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!