Clue: Son, sometimes
We have 1 answer for the clue Son, sometimes. See the results below.
- Elizabeth II, to Elizabeth I
- Junior, to Senior
- One handled the same way?
- Elvis Stojko, to Elvis Presley
- II, to I
- George W. Bush, to George H.W. Bush
- Junior, often
- Junior, e.g.
- Junior, for one
- Benny Hill, to Jack Benny
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - November 14, 1999
Found an answer for the clue Son, sometimes that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!