NAMESAKE is a crossword puzzle answer that we have spotted 18 times.
- Son, sometimes
- Elizabeth II, to Elizabeth I
- Junior, to Senior
- One handled the same way?
- Elvis Stojko, to Elvis Presley
- II, to I
- George W. Bush, to George H.W. Bush
- Junior, often
- Junior, e.g.
- Junior, for one
- Benny Hill, to Jack Benny
- Junior, to Dad
- Ed Koch, Ed Ames, or Ed Asner, e.g.
- First son, sometimes
- Junior, usually
- Junior, to his father
- Opposite of "eponym"
Last Seen In:
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - September 28, 2017
- Netword - August 23, 2017
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - September 10, 2016
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - September 01, 2016
- Netword - April 16, 2016
- USA Today - November 27, 2014
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - August 17, 2013
- USA Today - March 25, 2013
- New York Times - August 03, 2012
- New York Times - April 27, 2012
- USA Today - February 28, 2012
- Washington Post - September 29, 2011
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - September 08, 2011
- Netword - May 08, 2011
- Universal - December 15, 2010
- Universal - January 25, 2009
- King Syndicate - Premier Sunday - April 29, 2007
- Netword - August 16, 2006
- LA Times - August 07, 2006
- USA Today - June 02, 2006
Seen a clue for the answer namesake that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!