Clue: Soprano Sumac
We have 1 answer for the clue Soprano Sumac. See the results below.
- Singer Sumac
- Peruvian-born Sumac
- Peruvian Sumac
- Sumac whose voice covered five octaves
- Vocalist Sumac
- Warbler Sumac
- First name in singing
- First name in exotica music
- Late singer Sumac
- Singer who appeared with Charlton in "Secret of the Incas"
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - March 23, 2015
- New York Times - March 19, 2015
- New York Times - June 01, 2014
- Washington Post - April 16, 2014
- New York Times - February 23, 2013
- King Syndicate - Premier Sunday - January 06, 2013
- LA Times - December 23, 2012
- New York Times - October 03, 2012
- LA Times - August 23, 2008
Found an answer for the clue Soprano Sumac that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!